We are Hiring!
Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Persuasion Republic is Ireland’s most successful full service communications agency for progressive issues and causes in Ireland. Our work with our clients impacts significantly on making Ireland a more equal and just society. We also aim to nurture and develop our team’s talents and provide an exceptionally stimulating and rewarding work environment.
Our current and recent clients include – Focus Ireland, Chernobyl Children International, GOAL, Threshold, Temple Street Hospital, Irish Cancer Society, The Alzheimer Society of Ireland, UNICEF, Department of Justice, Irish Red Cross, and many more.
Due to the continuing growth of our client base we need an experienced, passionate, dynamic and creative Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team. The successful candidate will work with existing creative staff, Projects Managers and also a number of external freelance designers.
We are looking for a talented and hard-working creative with:
• An interest in working across a broad spectrum of projects including Direct Mail, Design for Print, Digital and Branding
• A passion for working with clients from the Not-For-Profit and Charity Sector
• At least 5 years industry experience
• Strong organisational and project/time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Contract Terms & Conditions
Full-time, subject to performance with a two-month probationary period. This may be extended if circumstances require.
Hours of Work: 35 hours
Salary: Approx €30,000 depending on experience
Submit your portfolio, cv and a cover letter explaining why you think you are a perfect fit for this unique job.
All applications and submissions will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 2nd October, 2019.
Phone: 01 4536836
Building Three | Kilmainham Square | Dublin 8
- S Prev